- Your wedding should be fun! You should be cool, calm, collected during the entire process!
WRONG. You should be all stressed out all the time. If you aren’t sweating the small stuff, who is?
- It’s more fun to have your bridesmaids pick out their own dresses so they can show their own style and feel comfortable during the wedding!
LIES. Do you really trust Shelly’s taste? Did you see her wearing that denim shirt with jeans? Last thing you need is a Texas Tuxedo in your wedding pictures.
- Your Groom-to-Be should have some input when it comes to wedding planning!
YEAH RIGHT. Next thing you know, DJ Snackpack is spinning the 1’s and 2’s while you and your hubby dance to your wedding song, “Back That Ass Up” by JaRule.
- Having an open bar shows your guests that you want them to have a good time!
HA! Do you even know how much weddings really cost?! At least have a cash bar so you can earn a little bit of that money back.
- Your honeymoon should be a relaxing break as you begin your new life with your hubby.
OMG. Who knows when you’ll have another chance to make it to Rome? You need to wake up at the crack of dawn each day to ensure you see every sight and beat all the tourist crowds. Sleep? You can do that when you get back.